For anyone just starting out, these 6 favourites will completely transform your child’s role in the kitchen. Your child will now (after a little guidance) be able to make their own snack and help prep family meals. Such an amazing feeling of independence for the child.
- Multi use kitchen tool (our absolute favourite on this list)
- Glass Pitcher with lid (we use this for water at Quentin’s drinking station)
- Crinkle Cutter knife (Quentin has used this since he was 17 months)
- Vegetable peeler (ours is from Kylie’s gorgeous shop)
- Egg/Mushroom/Strawberry Slicer (Quentin has used this since he was 17 months)
- Strawberry Colander (our newest addition and already a favourite)
Do you have favourite child sized kitchen tools? Have you found something you can’t live without at your house or classroom? Leave a comment. We are always looking for products to review.